This post is kind of inspired by Allison @The Book Wheel and Rebecca @Love At First Book's. I loved their idea, I just didn't think I could come up with 50 things.
I've been wanting to do something like this post for awhile now, so I decided why not, let's just see how many things I can come up with and how many of those things I can cross off in this upcoming year. So here is my plan, from now until the end of 2015 I'm going to try to cross off as many things off of this list as I can.
- Read 100 Books
- Read All of The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
- Go See 10 Young Adult Book based movies
- Read 10 Classics
- Post 10 Genre based Ali Talks Posts on the blog
- Post 10+ Book/Blog related How To Posts on the blog
- Meet 10 Authors that I've never met and post pictures of me with them on the blog and instagram
- Read all of the Harry Potter Books again
- Post a bookshelf tour video
- Read 5 Nicholas Sparks Books
- Read all of the Iron Fey Series
- Get 1000 likes on my blog Facebook page
- Co-host a book blog event
- Do a 30 day bookish Instagram challenge
- Guest post on another bloggers blog or an authors
- Meet 10 bloggers that I have never met before
- Host a Read-a-thon
- Get my book Youtube channel up and running
- Read every book that is on my large bookshelf
- Read 10 Banned books
- Participate or start in a traveling book event
- Join a bookclub (In person)
- Have a book themed party
- Plan a book event.
- Visit at least two book locations in person and post about it.
Once I finish an item I will turn it green so everyone can see what I've finished. This actually seems like a lot of fun and I hope it is. 25 items shouldn't be to hard! If it starts to be too easy, I might add some more items to the list, maybe.