Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Almost Time...YAY!!!







Alright so it's that time again and I'm super excited.  Fandom Fest is less than a week away, (it's this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!) and I have to much to talk about.  First off I have a table this year.  The table with be for Ali's Bookshelf and for Jitterbug PR.  (Which if you didn't know is my author PR/Marketing business)

I still have a lot to do for my table though.  I have the giveaways all planned out and almost ready.  I have all my business cards ready to go as well.  I have flyers and buttons and all that jazz.  Now I have to make some copies of the flyers, so I have extra.  Then I have to:



  • Make a mailing list form
  • Make the giveaway forms
  • Pack 
  • Pick up my special costume for the costume contest
  • Make a price sheet (for the people that are helping run my table) 
  • Make a panel list so people will know where I am


So that is my list of have to's before I even go.  But anyway, would you all like to know what my schedule is for the weekend?? Alright, I guess I'll show you. 


SCHEDULE

Friday

 2:00 PM Meet the Panelists
5:30 PM Effective Social Media 
8:30 PM Author Karaoke 

Saturday

11:30 AM Book Blogging 
1:00 PM Young Adult Fiction: A Forum
4:00 PM  Fan Fiction 
7:00 PM Book Blogging


Sunday 

10:00 AM Effective Ebook Marketing 
1:00 PM Writing Good Book Reviews 



Alright, time for me to get to work on all the things that I have to do.  But I promise lots of pictures when I get back from my trip!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present