Top Ten Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's mainly a topic based top ten posts where I'll be answering the question and showing off some books. So if you would like to know more about this meme, CLICK HERE.
I'm just going to list these and they aren't in any special order. Tear Jerker movies are some of my favorite kinds. They are jam packed full of feels and I just love them. If a movie can make me cry then it's a great one! So here's my list.
- Me Before You - I cried so hard during this movie, though I knew I would, so I had tissues with me. Like four packs!
- Fault In Our Stars - Another one that I knew before hand would have me crying like a baby. Thanks to the amazing book, I brought tissues for this one too.
- The Outsiders - Again because of the book I knew I'd cry. This one is one of my all time favorites! I re-read this book every year and watch the movie!
- PS. I Love You - Seriously, spoiler alert don't read this next line if you haven't seen this movie. One of my favorite actors dies in this movie, that alone makes me cry the rest is just a movie that kills me everytime. I love this movie!
- Ladder 49 - This movie is one I will never forget. It didn't help that when I saw this in the theater I was married to a fire fighter and had been a fire fighter myself for several years. Basically this movie made want to stop being one and just take care of my kids.
- Bridge to Terabithia - Do I even have to explain this one? Like seriously I don't want to even think about this movie because just thinking about it makes me tear up. Another one of my favs.
- The Best of Me - This movie is one that makes you fall in love with the characters. I cried so hard at the end. Even though I knew it was coming!
- Man On Fire - I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie over a hundred times and I still cry every time!
- Where the Red Fern Grows- I haven't watched this movie in a long time and it's because I know I'll cry my eyes out. I had to read the book when I was younger and I cried so much.
- A Walk to Remember - Most of you know this movie and know why it's on the list. Another fav of mine though. I just watched it the other day. Oh and they added it to Netflix, not sure it's still on there but I watched it a few times when it first was added. Amazing movie full of feels.
So there you go, 10 amazing feel worthy movies that made me cry. Love them all! I think if I put this list in order though Bridge to Terabithia and Me Before you would tie for number 1. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!