Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to Ali's Bookshelf...


Hello everyone, I'm so excited to start this blog, this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.  The thing was I had no idea where to start.  Yeah that's right I said I had no idea where to start.  But here I am finally getting something I've wanted a beautiful way to bring books to all of you.  I love books and have been reading for as long as I can remember.



So with that being said...lets get down to business! First of all, I have tons of books to review that are my own copies on my bookshelf.  I also have put in some requests for arcs from publishing companies.  So, I have a lot to read and review.  Also I will be hosting some giveaways, doing author interviews, getting involved in some blog tours, and much much more! So keep watch for what all I have in store.  I also have a special way I rate the books I've read and this little chart will help you.  You can also find it at the bottom of the blog under my profile.



Genres I read and will review: 

Fantasy
Young Adult
Sci-Fi
Romance
Children's (sometimes and with conditions)  

Genres I will not review: 

Biography's
Nonfiction
Self published books (with conditions, sometimes I find one that I love and will review it.) 









6 comments:

Candace said...

Welcome to the world of book blogging! Can't wait to see your reviews!

alitareads said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading :)

aLmYbNeNr said...

Welcome! :)

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Jennifer | Book Den said...

Hi Ali! Welcome to the awesome world of book blogging! I can't wait to read your reviews! :)

Nikki said...

Hello Ali! Welcome to the neighborhood!

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

She Who Blogs Behind the Rows said...

Aww. We can be blogging newbies together! Best of luck to you. Your blog looks fantastic!
~Amanda @ behindtherows.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present