Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (#4)





In my mailbox is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.   

Since, I am still sick and was in the hospital yesterday I wont be doing a vid this week, but I will show you the books I got in the mail this week! 



For Review for Blog Tours to be on the blog


For Review

Audio books I got this week!




What did you get in your mailbox this week???



Alright that is everything I got in the mail this week...I can't wait to read all of these!!! Keep an eye out for these amazing reviews and the blog tours coming soon! 





2 comments:

Vicky said...

You'll LOVE Farsighted :) I'm a fellow tour host and I finished reading it yesterday - it's very good!

Hope you'll enjoy all your books, have a great weekend!
Here's my IMM post
Vicky xxx

Samual @ Books For All Seasons said...

This is my first time stopping by, and I'm truly sorry to hear about you being sick. My mailbox is empty this week, but I want to comment on others' blogs. Thank you for sharing such wonderful mailbox. Destined sounds very interesting. I like the cover!

Sam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present