Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Versatial Blogger Award



Thank you for giving me this award.  Everyone make sure you check out her amazing blog Journey with Books.

Okay so here are the rules: 

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.


So 7 things about myself...

1. I love cats
2. I love Shirley Temple
3. I am a college student 
4. Right now I'm studying to be a massage therapist, then I'm going to go for my doctorate in Physical Therapy.
5. I am a single mother of two amazing kids
6. I write Twilight Fan fiction and have for over 3 years now.
7. I also write for my college paper.  (book reviews) 


Now time to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers: 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present