So day two, today we have to share our Pro's and Con's list of blogging. This shouldn't be too hard so let's get this going.
- I enjoy blogging and sharing my love of reading with everyone
- I enjoy talking about the books I love, where else can I just talk about a book all that I want too and no one is going to tell me to shut up.
- I get to read books before others in the public do.
- I get to know other bookish people. (Love this one, I've meet some amazing people due to blogging.)
- Bookish Events
- The dreaded TBR pile never goes down, it just grows and grows no matter how many books you read.
- It's a lot of work and you always feel like it's not good enough
- Can make reading a chore. Happened to me this year, but I have a way, I hope, to change that this year.
So there you have it, my pros and cons list of Blogging. What is your list?