Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ali Talks: Why I haven't been Around






Alright, so this is more of a message than a discussion post, but I wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around this past week.  I'm on vacation in Florida, with my mom and my kids.  Have had a great time so far, but I still have another week down here.  I have next week already scheduled so there will be posts this week.  YAY! 

I drove down here on Monday, from Kentucky and that's a sixteen hour drive.  So I took a few days to recover and then had some fun with my kids. So that's the reason I haven't been around the past week.  Now it's time to get back in the grove and share some great books with you.  Get ready for a great week here on the blog, including a new giveaway! 

Thanks for understanding! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present