Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 17: Goals and Updates

Bout of Books


It's that time again and I'm super excited. I'm hoping Bout of Books will get me back into reading and blogging. I've been in a slump again and I hate it. Anyway, below you will find out my goals and this will also act as my update page for the read-a-thon. Below is also a little more about Bout of Books.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team


My Goals 

  •  Finish Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne
  •  Finish Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass 
  •  Read Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  •  Keep Track of my daily progress 
  •  Have some fun while doing so!


Books To Read 

  •  Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
  •  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne
  •  Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  • (I might add more if I can finish these!) 


Daily Updates

Monday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today: 257
Total number of pages I’ve read:257

Tuesday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

Wednesday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

Thursday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

Friday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

Saturday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

Sunday: 

Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of pages I’ve read:

  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present