Friday, January 13, 2017

Mini Bloggiesta To Do List



You all know that I love Bloggiesta and usually join right away, well since I've been working on some changes for this blog, I totally forgot that it was Bloggiesta time again. Anyway, I'm not really late to the party, since today is the first day, so let's get to the list of things I plan to work on. 

To Do List

  • Go through my tags and fix them
  • Write 5 Reviews 
  • Schedule 25 Posts 
  • Get my blogging binder set up for the year. 
  • Clean up the sidebar and add anything new that needs to be added. 
  • Take 25 Instagram book pics for this month and get them scheduled to post 
  •  Put out a call for Guest Bloggers 
  • Set up my review request form for this year
  • Change my email for this blog (For reviews) 
  • Clearout email  

So that's my list for this weekend, I hope I can get most of it completed by Sunday! Won't be able to start till tonight after work. Hope you all have a good day and as always...


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present