Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Workshop For Bloggers? I'm There!


It's not every day that as a blogger you get a chance to go to a workshop about blogging, that is why I jumped at the chance to get signed up for this one.




I'm very excited to learn new things about blogging such as the workshop about the laws when blogging.  As a blogger that is something that is really important.  So I will definatly be listening to that one.  Another topic I'm looking forward to is Networking, you never can get enough information on this topic.  The blogging comunity is a huge one and I look forward to growing friendships and meeting new bloggers at the workshops as well.  If you are looking for some of these things, you should take a look at The Blog Workshop as well.  


Check out this vid for more information: 

 

For more information make sure you stop by the links below! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present