It's been awhile since I have posted one of these types of posts, but its one that I really want to get back into. So here is my month in review for July and at the bottom you will find my TBR list for August.
Also, after this post, these types of posts will be done by Video every month. I now have a new camera and I think it's time to start uploading some new vids. I hope you are as excited as I am about these.
So, in July I read five books, each of these books will be reviewed shortly and I'm very excited to share my thoughts on each of them with you.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- We Were Liars E. Lockhard
- As You Turn Away by Molli Moran
- Ready To Love Again by Annalyse Knight
Each of these books are fantastic and I enjoyed all five of them. I am working on a video review for both Fangirl and Eleanor and Park together, but I'm thinking I might wait on that one till I finish Attachments also by Rainbow Rowell and do a three in one review video for you. So let me know what you think about that in the comments below. Should I do a two book review or a three book all by the same author review?
Alright, so let's move on to my August To Be Read List. I have several books that I want to read this month, but first off I have a few that I have already started that I need to finish. Those are at the top of the list.
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Hindsight by Sarah Belle (ARC)
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Now if I get those five finished I will be adding a few others to my list. But we shall have to see if I can finish these five first. But if you would like a sneak peak as to what the others might be, here is a few that I have in mind.
- Playing With Matches by Suri Rosen
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Let me know which one you think I should read if I do finish the top five in the comments below!!! So that is it for me today, please let me know what your thoughts are to the questions above and as always Happy Reading!!!!