The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It's been awhile since I've posted one of these and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things as far as blogging goes. Plus, I got a few books this week that I wanted to share with you. Also I wanted to mention the reviews are coming! I'm working on them today. I feel like I'm so behind and I've missed blogging here so much, so I'm hoping I can get back in the swing of things and blog more regularly.
Last Week On The Blog
Like I said I'm getting back in the swing of things as far as blogging so mainly this week I've posted a few memes, but I'm also trying a few new ones to change it up a bit. I'm really liking the question type posts where I get to actually talk about what I like most when it comes to books and that sort of thing.
- Book Blogger Hop #1 and #2
- Book Beginnings #1
- What's Next #1
- Waiting on Wednesday (One I'm very excited about)
- Teaser Tuesday #54
This Week On The Blog
This week is going to be a great one here on the blog. Have a great giveaway to share with you and a blog tour with three reviews.
- Bloggiesta To Do List!
- Perception Blog Tour (Reviews)
- One Wish by Robyn Carr (Review)
- Mini Me Corner (Ice Cream Summer Review)
Around the Blogoshpere
- Super excited! A week long Bloggiesta is coming up at the end of the month. To read more about that CLICK HERE!
- Over at Caffeinated Confessions, this past week she posted a post about TBR Piles and the top ten signs your TBR pile is too big. It is a great post!
New Arrivals to Ali's Bookshelf
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Bringing Home The Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon
A Little Friendly Advice by Siobhan Vivian
Anything Could Happen (ARC) by Will Walton
Southern Perfection by Casey Peeler (Netgalley ARC)
A Girl Undone by Catherine Lina (Netgalley ARC)