Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bloggiesta Finishline!!!




This week has just flown by, I got so much done though for the blog.  Below is the list of all that I accomplished this week.  Also I must say I really enjoyed the week long Bloggiesta! It made it easier for me with work and everything so I didn't have to rush to get everything done that I needed to.  

My To Do List: 

Everything that is marked through is what I finished, I'm still working on the other things, but I hope to have them finished by tonight.  It's only 7:30 here right now so I still have a few more hours to work.  

  • Fix Slider (Update it)
  • Schedule posts for the next 2 to 3 weeks
  • Update my Goodreads 
  • Do at least 2 of the Mini Challenges 
  • Write at least 5 reviews and schedule them to post
  • Comment on other Bloggiesta Participant's blogs. 
  • Participate in at least one Twitter Chat. 
  • Update my 2015 Challenge page 
  •  Clean out Emails
  • Digital Decluttering: (Past mini challenge) 
  • Go through and reply to comments from the past two weeks.  
  • Go through my TBR Pile and make a list for the next couple of reads. 
I hope I have enough time to finish, but if I don't I always have tomorrow.  I hope everyone that participated in Bloggiesta this past week had a great time, because I know I did.

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present