Awesome Stuff Happening Here

Monday, April 2, 2012

My TBR list for April



So its time to share my To Be Read List for April.  I can't believe its already April! But anyway, lets check out what I plan to read this month...











Books Mentioned in the Vid Above!


*Extra ones just in case I get these finished* 



Thanks so much for watching my TBR list for April, I will be marking these off once they are read.  

What's on your TBR list for this month, I would love to see it! Link me below in a comment and I will come check it out and leave you a comment as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Proud Reviewer

I'm a Southern Blogger!!!



Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present