Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 4 and 5 of the 30 Day Book Challenge



Today I have two images of you, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's image so I have today's and the one from yesterday for you.  

Day 4: Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series



Incarnate is one of my favorite books! I love the cover and the story is fabulous.  


Day 5: A Book That Makes You Happy




The description tells why I chose this book, but I love this book so much! I found this gem at Half Price Books and had to have it.  I'm trying to get all of this wonderful series with these covers on them.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present