Friday, October 17, 2014

#WWReadathon Starts Today!




The Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon starts today! I love reading during a read-a-thon mainly because of how much reading I actually do during them.  It's a great way for me to get caught up.  So below you will find what I plan on reading during this read-a-thon and a few extra's so I have some wiggle room on what I read.


 
What I Plan To Read: 




Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (Currently Reading)
Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney



A Few Extra: 

These are the just in case books that I might read, depending on what happens!


Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill

I will be posting a post every day on my status and what I've completed.  I hope you all have a great day! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present