I'm so behind on reading, but I'm here and getting ready to start now! The first thing I want to do is the beginning meme so here we go.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Kentucky!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The first one I'm reading is the one that I'm dying to read. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My Milk Chocolate Milano cookies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a mother of two and they are going to be home while I participate in this read-a-thon so we shall see how much I actually get done.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first year doing this Read-a-thon so I guess the thing I'm most looking forward to is trying to get some of my reading done, I'm really behind on my tbr list for the year!