Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: December Wrap Up!





Random Acts of Kindness: December Wrap Up!!!


So this was my first month of participating in Random Acts of Kindness and I loved it! It was so much fun sharing the book love.  I'm so excited to participate next month!!!!



I Sent:
Amanda @ Hippies, Beauty, and Books Oh My a book off her wishlist.  I sent her Soul Screamers Vol. 1.  I hope she enjoys it!!!



I Received:



I got this amazing book from Jen aka Rain Maiden...Thanks so much Jen!!! 


So that is my Random Acts of Kindness: December....How was yours???

1 comments:

Nerd Girls said...

Awesome! I need to read Soul Screamers. I loved Dearly, Departed. Hope you enjoy it!

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present