Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday








"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking  the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


This weeks book that I am dying for is...




In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?



I love the Fallen Series and can't get enough of it! I can't wait till  June 12, 2012 for this great book to come out!!!! I really don't want this one to be the last one though, but sadly it is! 


Alright so what book are you waiting on???


2 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Nice! Haven't read this series but the covers are always beautiful!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Ali said...

The Fallen Series is amazing you so should read it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present