Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cover Reveal: Writers Workshop



So its time for another great Cover Reveal.  I know I haven't posted lately, but I've been so sick with the flu from hell, seriously.  It kicked my ass and I'm still sick.  But I had to share this new cover with you all and see what you think. 



So what do you all think of this one?  Its Writer's Workshop of Science Fiction & Fantasy published by Seventh Star Press.  I am loving this cover, I think it looks fierce in a total science fiction kind of way.  I can't wait to check it out. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present