As you might know Ali Talks is a post I really enjoy posting here on the blog. It's one where I can talk about many different topics varying from books, blogging, to every day stuff. Today I'm going to talk about the book characters that I would like to know and talk to in real life.
Today it's time to talk about those characters that we wish were real and we could sit down and actually talk to. I've complied a list of 15 characters that I would love to talk to right now.
These are in no certain order, honestly I'm not even sure which one I would want to talk to the most, they are all amazing in their own right.
15. Blue from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I would enjoy getting to know a few characters from this book, each and everyone of them are very interesting, but Blue stands out to me. She's so strong and willing to help others.
14. Beth from Attchements by Rainbow Rowell: Each of the characters in this story are very interesting as well. I think I would have a blast with Beth though.
13. Courtney from Broken Dreams by Kelly Elliott: Courtney cracks me up in both Broken and Broken Dreams. She's the kind of friend that I would love to have. The sarcastic friend who is always there for you no matter what. Yep I would love to talk to her.
12. America from The Selection Series: The Selection series is some of my favorite books and America is one of the most amazing main characters that I've ever read. She's fierce and enjoys helping others. Really enjoy her take on life and would love to talk to her in real life.
11. Rayden from Heart of a Lion by Stephen Zimmer: This is a book that I enjoyed from the beginning. Rayden is one bad ass female character. Probably the most bad ass character I've read in a long time. She's one of those characters that I would love my own daughter to read about and look up to. She's one that no matter what, she keeps going. Rayden is strong and resilient! The author is trying to get this character into a tv series and I really hope he gets that chance. I know I would love to watch the show. To help support this CLICK HERE!
10. Charlotte from Beckoning Light: Charlotte is one of those characters that you never forget, no matter how long it's been since you've read the book. I will say she is one of my favorite female characters of all times. So to get to ask her questions about everything would be amazing!
9. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Yep another one of Rainbow Rowell's characters, what can I say I love all of her books. Cath is one of those girls that love fantasy books and you all know that's one of my favorite genres.
8. Addison from Pivot Point by Kasie West: Addison can see what might happen if, I always wondered how that would be. Would it make it easier or would it make choices harder. That's what I would have to ask first, if she was real that is.
7. Beth from Dark Lover by J.R. Ward: Beth is a character that I loved so much while reading. She's seriously one charter that I wanted to keep reading about, thank God there's more books in the series. She's so strong and really cares about the people she calls family!
6. Ana from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows: What can I say about Ana that I haven't already said in tons of other posts her on the blog. She's the type of person that I would be able to talk to for days and still have more questions.
5. Ponyboy from The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton: The Outsiders is one of my all time favorite books! All the characters are some of my favorites of all the books I've ever read. Ponyboy though, I really connected with while reading. He's stronger than he even realizes. I almost added Dallas Winston to this list as well, so he gets an honorable mention!
4. Ian from The Host by Stephenie Meyer: All I'm going to say for this one is he is my favorite character in this book. I love how sweet he was to her even though he knew she was different and not like him. (Great now I want to go re-read the book!)
3. Anna and Bennett from Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone: I would love to talk to both of these two about time travel. In this book she meets Bennett who can go between time! They meet and fall in love. Love this book so much.
2. Wade from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: Can I just say one word for my reasoning. Okay two, Ultimate Gamer!!
1. Harry, Hermione, and Ron (Okay plus Ginny, Luna and the rest) from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: You all should have seen this coming. I love every character from Harry Potter series. I could talk to all of them for hours on end about everything magical and Hogwarts. Oh and muggle stuff too!
I really enjoyed writing this post! There are so many characters that would be fun to talk to in real life. If you would like to see more of these type of posts here on Ali's Bookshelf, please let me know in the comments and tell me which character you would like to talk to in real life.