Top Ten Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, it's one that I haven't done in a long time, but wanted to bring in some new content for you all. It's mainly a topic based top ten post where I'll be answering the question and showing off some books. So if you would like to know more about this meme, CLICK HERE.
These aren't in any certain order, but here are 10 bloggers/bookish people that you should be following. So this post took me some time to actually come up with. I have so many blogs and Booktube channels that I subscribe too and so many that I would love to share with you, so it was hard to only pick 10.
(I split my list between 5 booktubers and 5 bloggers, I also didn't share the big Booktubers that everyone follows. You should already know about them!)
1. Between Chapters- Really love how original some of her content is.
2. Benjaminofthomes - He's one of my favorites and sort of big in the booktube world, I love his videos and how much he loves indie books.
3. Booksandquills - Her videos are very enjoyable to watch and her channel isn't so bogged down with idle chit chat. She really enjoys talking about books.
4. Chapterstackss - I enjoy this channel because she doesn't only talk about books.
5. perpetualpageturner - Love watching her channel, you can see how passionate she is about a book.
1. The Geeky Bloggers Book Blog - I love all her ideas and reading her blog is a joy!
2. Genie in a Book - Some fantastic discussions!
3. Stuck in Books - I really enjoy reading this bloggers reviews
4. Word Reveal - All around general love of this blog!
5. The Broke and the Bookish - Well let's see, this meme actually came from her!
So there's my list for this week, what are some of your favorite bookish people? I would love to find new people to follow. Please leave a comment below with your favorites!