Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Feel Everyone Has Read But Me






Well there is a few books that I haven't gotten to read that I feel most people have so lets see my list.


1. Hush, Hush: I started it but I haven't finished it.  I ended up buying more books before I finished it and never went back to it.  I know I need to finish it and I will! 

2. Vampire Dairies: Again, I have the first book just haven't gotten to it yet.  It is on my TBR list though. 

3. Vampire Academy:  These books I don't have and really haven't gotten the chance to get them and read them.  I want to though.  

4. Water For Elephants: This book I have and started it, got through 5 pages and put it down.  I haven't gone back to it because really I have found better books.  But I really want to go back and try it again.



5. The Iron King: This story is another one on my TBR list and I can't wait to get to it!

6. The Help:  I just got this book yesterday and its defiantly on my TBR list now.

7. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo:  Another one that is on my TBR list...there just are so many books that I can't get to fast enough.  I am a little weird and scared to read this book because of some of the subject matter though. 

8. The Great Gatsby:  I know this is weird but we never had to read it in High School so I never did.

9. Withering Heights: I did buy this book when my Borders went out of business, so I will be reading it soon. 

10. The Sookie Stackhouse (aka True Blood) series:  I know what your thinking...how in the world can she love the show so much and not read the books... well I have them just haven't had the time to read them! Story of my life lol.


So there you go, my list for today!!!



2 comments:

Alexa said...

I actually enjoyed (and still am enjoying) The Vampire Diaries series.

Vampire Academy and The Iron Fey series are also on my list!

Sidne,the BCR said...

I have a few of your books on my list.
http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present