Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Weeks New Releases (11-13 ~ 11-20)





This is a new feature here on Ali's Bookshelf! I love looking at the new releases and figure out what books I am dying to have.  So I will bringing you all the new releases in the YA world.  I'm going to highlight as many as I can...If I miss any please feel free to add them in the comments and I will add them to my list!!























 


















I know there are probably a few more releases this week... if you know them please let me know in a comment and I will defiantly add them! Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

Sarah (saz101) said...

Shatter Me is FINALLY here. So looking forward to finding out what the buzz is all about!

I mean, once my copy finally turns up in the mail *grumble*

Ali said...

I know, I'm dying to read this one!!! I have a copy but haven't been able to read it yet. I'm reading tour books right now! lol So I can't wait lol.

I hope yours turns up really soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present