Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading?






Guess what...Its Monday! What are you reading this week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by Book Journey. 



 Last Week I Read...



Torment by Lauren Kate


This Week I plan To Read: 



Incarnate by Jodi Meadows 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton


If by Any Luck That I Get Those Two Finished I will read...





So that's my plan for this week...What are you reading?



4 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you've got some great books on your list!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Nice! I read Everneath awhile back and it was pretty interesting! Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sarah (saz101) said...

EEEEEE!
I have Everneath on pre-order, and I just ordered The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight today!!! SOOOO excited!

Great week of reading ahead :D

Nerd Girls said...

Great books!

I am reading Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning. And after that I need to read Divergent, then Pandemonium and then Girl of Fire and Thorns.

It'd be amazing if I read them all this week! :P

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present