Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Wrap Up!!!




Alright its time to say Bye to December 2011 and that's why I'm doing a December Wrap Up!! Every month  I post a wrap up for the month.  So lets get to it!!!



 Books I Read in December...



I was involved in a great blog tour in Dec.  Check this out...




My January TBR List...

You can find out what I'm going to try to read in Jan: Here




So there you have it, my December here on Ali's Bookshelf! December was a great month.  Thanks for sharing it with me.  I didn't read as much as I wanted, but the holidays kicked my butt lol.  YAY!!! I can't believe its already 2012!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present