Random Reviews:

We Were LiarsFangirlThe Fault in Our StarsThe Lost Boy

Awesome Stuff Happening Here

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday







Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.


This week I am waiting on....

 Title: New Girl 
Author: Paige Harbison
Publisher: HarlequinTEEN 
 They call me 'New Girl'...

Ever since I arrived at exclusive, prestigious Manderly Academy, that’s who I am. New girl. Unknown. But not unnoticed—because of her.

Becca Normandy—that’s the name on everyone’s lips. The girl whose picture I see everywhere. The girl I can’t compare to. I mean, her going missing is the only reason a spot opened up for me at the academy. And everyone stares at me like it’s my fault.

Except for Max Holloway—the boy whose name shouldn’t be spoken. At least, not by me. Everyone thinks of him as Becca’s boyfriend but she’s gone, and here I am, replacing her. I wish it were that easy. Sometimes, when I think of Max, I can imagine how Becca’s life was so much better than mine could ever be.

And maybe she’s still out there, waiting to take it back.
So that's what I'm Waiting on...what book are you waiting on???

2 comments:

Rev. Kim Justice said...

Sounds like an awesome mystery, one that I might enjoy reading. You have caught my attention with this one.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Nice WoW! Saw this one Netgalley I believe! Be sure to check that out to read it early!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

Labels

#BlogFlash2012 (29) 1 1/2 puppy Rating (1) 1 puppy rating (2) 100 Followers Giveaway (1) 2 1/2 puppy Rating (3) 2 1/2 Puppy Rating (2) 2 Puppy Rating (2) 2012 Challenges (6) 2012 YA Contemporary Challenge (1) 2013 Challenges (4) 3 1/2 puppy Rating (12) 3 puppy Rating (7) 4 1/2 Puppy Rating (30) 4 puppy Rating (44) 5 puppy rating (66) A New Add to my Bookshelf (3) adult (11) Ali Talks (3) Ali Talks Live (24) Alis Book Club (3) Alis Mission (8) Annoucement (7) Announcement (10) Another Add to Alis Bookshelf (6) Art (1) audio book (2) Author Bio (3) Author Features (12) Author Interview (20) Author Signing (2) Authors are Rock Stars (1) Awards (1) Back to School Book Blogger Challenge (6) Blog Hop (1) Blog Tour (132) Bloggiesta 2012 (1) book blitz (1) Book blogger buzz tour (1) Book Blogger Challenge (4) Book Club (4) Book Excerpt (10) Book Info (1) book signing (3) Book Tour (3) Book Trailer (3) Book vs Movie (4) Books we pine (1) bout of books (12) bout of books challenges (4) Breaking Dawn (2) Browsin Your Bookshelf (4) Challenge (1) Character Interview (2) Character Post (1) Chit Chat (4) Christmas gifts (1) Clock rewinders (1) Comment Pact (1) convention (1) Cover Crazy (10) Cover release (1) Cover reveal (21) Day in The Life (12) DNF (1) Dystopian Month (1) Dystopian Survival Week (3) Ebook (3) Fandom Fest (3) fantasy (13) First Line Friday (2) Follow Friday (13) Friday Five (1) Giveaway (68) Graphic Novel (1) Guest Post (56) Happy Birthday (1) How Do I Do What I Do? (4) IMM (13) In My Mailbox (7) It's Monday (5) Its Monday (47) Little Brown (1) Meet a Pub. Company (1) Memes (1) Mini Me Corner (11) month wrap up (1) Monthly Wrap Up (6) New Reviewer (1) news (1) On My Wishlist (11) Once Upon A Read-a-Thon (4) Paranormal Turkey Tour (1) Quote of the Week (1) RAGT (1) RAK (1) RAK Wrap up. (1) Read-a-thon (4) Release Day Blitz (4) Review (177) Review Copy Cleanup (10) Right Up My Alley (6) romance (19) Sela Book Tour (1) Short Story Saturday (5) Showcase Sunday (10) Sittin on the Shelf (4) snark week (3) Stephenie Meyer (1) Sunday Post (4) Tag (1) Take a Break (7) Take a Break (8) TBR List (15) TBR Pile Reading Challenge (1) Teaser Tuesday (48) The Gaia Wars (1) The Maze Runner (1) The Story of Us (1) to be read (3) Top 10 list (1) Top Ten Tuesday (2) Tori (10) Twilight Saga (1) Twilight Week (2) Twilight Week Giveaway (1) vid review (1) Waiting on Wednesday (30) Week at a glance (7) Weekly Releases (2) Weekly Wrap Up (1) Welcome (1) Wicked (1) Winner announced (10) Winners annouced (2) WW Read -A -Thon Challenge (1) Xpresso Book Tours (1) Young Adult (17)

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present