Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday...






Alright its time for Teaser Tuesday...or Tuesday Teaser which is what I like to call it!

Todays teaser comes from illuminated by Erica Orloff.  I just started this book and I'm loving it so far!!! 



Title: illuminated
Author: Erica Orloff
Publisher: Speak

Teaser:

One Moment, One Kiss...

The car was hot, and I felt even warmer against him.  At one point, the train lurched, and we were shoved together even closer, my chest pressed against his.

I shut my eyes for a minute, not sure whether I wanted him to kiss me so we could get that first kiss over, or whether I was terrified because I had never wanted someone to kiss me so much in my entire life.





I can't wait to finish reading this great book.  Review will be posted soon I promise you that!!! I love a great love story and this is one! 



1 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Aww! That's kinda sweet!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present