Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ali's Best of 2012! I Need YOUR Help!




Alright, I'm really excited about this post.  Since 2012 is almost over I wanted to end this year with a list of the best books of 2012! But I don't read every genre so I'm going to need some help! I know my picks for the year and I will share those with you, but what I need you to do is this...

  • Fill out this form with your top 5 picks for best books of 2012.
  • Must be a book that was released in 2012!!!
  • Then on the 22nd of Dec. I will be posting your picks for best books.  All votes are anonymous of course and I will post the top 10 books of the year from everyone's lists.  
  • Then I will post my list as well.  


 I figured if I did it this way, we might get some books in genre's I don't read.  Plus it fun to see what everyone else chose.  So please help me pick the best of 2012~!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present