Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Reading Challenges: How did I do?


Alright so Let's see how I did in all my reading challenges this year.  I'm so excited to say that I hit all my goals and sometime even going over! YAY!


First off let's look at my Goodreads Challenge.  

 
YAY, I went over my goal.  I read 125 books this year.   



I read 20 books this year that was on my TBR ListBelow is the list and they are all linked to my reviews.  




 


I also did the YA Contemporary Challenge.  So I wanted to read 5 books for that challenge and I did it! YAY.  



So, I actually did it! I'm so happy.  I am looking forward to all the challenges I'm going to be doing in 2013! So how did everyone else do on their 2012 challenges? I would love to know.  

Happy New Year Everyone!!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present