So its that time again, can you believe this whole year is gone? I sure can't. It's been a crazy year here at Ali's Bookshelf. So much has happened. From a new design to the blog to creating Ali Talks Live its been one amazing year. Below I would like to share some of my favorite memories of this year and then talk about what I have planned for 2013!
Favorite Reviews (this is just a few.)
Favorite Author Interviews/Guest Posts
I've already posted my favorite books from 2012. If you didn't get to see that post. Check it out here!
I want to thank everyone for a great year, I had a blast sharing my love of reading with you all! But I'm ready for this upcoming year, because it is going to be bigger and better!!!
So in 2013 I plan on....
- Doing Ali Talks Live a bit different, there will only be 2 author interview shows a month then a live chat with bloggers about Blogging for newbies :) Its going to be great shows filled with lots of tips.
- I want to feature more authors on the blog this year.
- I also want to host more giveaways and maybe some special topic weeks.
- I want to keep my blog looking nice and clean and hopefully add some new things and features to it.
- I want to start doing my book club finally or read a longs.
- I want to start reviewing a audio book, YA, childrens book and a ebook or adult book every single month. Add some variety into the mix a bit.
I hope everyone has a nice and safe New Years! Upcoming is a few more reviews before the end of 2012!