Friday, May 1, 2015

Month in Review: April



It's time to take a look at everything that happened here on the blog in April.  I can't believe April is already over. I know I say that every single month, but it's true.  Time flies by so fast! 

Books I Read in April
 
  • Bringing Home The Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon 
  • Wait for the Rain by Maria Murnane 
  • Little Red's Riding' Hood 
  • Sleeping Cinderella 
  • Aimee and the Heartthrob by Opheila London 
  • Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan
 
 
 Posts I loved From April
 
 
  I had a great month and it's now time to start May!  Keep a watch out for upcoming posts, one of which will be my May's to be read list.  Hope you all had a great April!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present