The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Sunday Post #12: Seriously, it's Christmas Week Already? Where did the Year Go?
So I haven't posted any of this type of posts in awhile, but I'm getting back on track and here we go. A little bit more about what has been going on with me, my life has gone a bit crazy lately and with my mom breaking her foot and other real life stuff going on, I haven't had much time to do anything. Like I said though, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
Was able to get almost all my Christmas shopping finished this weekend, I have three more presents to get, but will have to get those on Tuesday with my fiance. Hopefully, we can get them quick and in time. Now all I have to do is wrap everything, YIKES!! Someone come help me, save me from the one thing I hate to do during Christmas.
I did reach my year goal for Goodreads, it was only 70 books this year, but so far I've gone over 2. Going to shoot for a total of 75 by the end of this month. I'm half way through the third so just maybe I might actually reach that goal as well.
My haul this week is going to be huge, a fair warning, the amazing publishing company Scholastic has sent me some pretty amazing books this past week and I'm super excited to show you what all I have received.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
- A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest (Review)
- Take a Break Watch a Vid for the book Passenger (Which I'm reading right now)
- Did I Mention I Love You Blog Tour: Spotlight and Giveaway
- First day of the 7 Day Blogging Holiday Challenge
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
This week is Christmas Eve and Christmas, but I'm going to get a few posts scheduled to go live this week, including at least one review. (Hopefully two!)
- It's Monday (My reading list for this week!)
- Teaser Tuesday
- Top 10 Wednesday (YEP I joined this bandwagon. I needed something for Wednesdays.)
- Review: Christmas Curveball and hopefully Lover Unbound (Keeping my fingers crossed for two reviews this week)
- This week there will also be a topic post each day. The 7 Day Blogging Holiday Challenge starts! (This started yesterday!)
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
- Over at Parajunkee, she is hosting a blogging challenge that I'm in this week. It's all about Christmas and the holidays. I love all the topics!
NEW ARRIVALS TO ALI'S BOOKSHELF
I received a few boxes from Scholastic this past week and I'm very excited to share some of the books with you. Each of these are for review and will be posted as soon as I finish reading them. There are more than what's in the pictures, but I'll share more of them possibly next weekend or the following weekend.
Gifted Books: (Still will be reviewed at some point)
My amazing fiance got this for me for our Anniversary, we've been together for one whole year and before you ask I've known him since I was eleven. Anyway, there are three great books in this little library collection and they are the school books from the Harry Potter world.
(A huge thanks goes out to Scholastic Press for most of these fantastic books. Even the Harry Potter ones I got as a gift are published by Scholastic so thank you so much. Reviews are coming soon!)