Sunday, February 26, 2012

Book Vids I love!!!




Alright so lately I've come across some amazing videos that revolve around books, so I wanted to highlight a few of my favorites.  


Both of these vids I'm about to share I found on Facebook.  The first one is a bit long but trust me you will love it as much as I do!  I can't stop watching it!!!
















The second one is a really neat little vid, its a lot shorter but its so cute I just had to share it!!!











So what did you think?? Do you have a vid that I would love, please link me below in the comments!

I hope you all had a great Weekend and I hope you have a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present