Friday, February 3, 2012

January Wrap Up and RAK Wrap Up!




Can you believe its already February???  OMG I can't, its already going so fast.  But anyway, its time to say goodbye to January and say Hello to February! (I know I'm a few days late but yeah lol)


Books I Read in January...




I was involved in a great tour: 



I got to go to two great events and Meet two amazing authors...


Alecia Whitaker
Erin morgenstern



I had some great authors on the blog in January as well...


 

Nicki J Markus 
Stephen Zimmer
Stan Morris




January RAK WRAP UP! 


I got nothing this past month but I did send out a book to someone! 


I sent Masks Rise of Hero's to Roofbeam Reader!! I hope he enjoyed this book!!!! 








Now lets talk about February! 


TBR List for February!!!

I have a lot scheduled for Feb so make sure you keep an eye out for everything!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present