Friday, February 17, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #8


This meme is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read


This Weeks Featured blogs are: 

and 



THIS WEEKS QUESTION:
Q: BeefcakeandBabes Asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What’s the most unique character name you’ve come across?


 Hmm...this is a tough one for me but I think the most unique character name I've come across was Pug! It was in a fantasy series called The Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist.   Yes this was a human's Name!!! But those books are some of my favorite.  I always remember a character when they have a weird name lol. 


Thanks to everyone that follows me today!! I'm trying really hard to get to 300 so I can announce my 500 Follower Giveaway, I'm very excited I have a pile of books to give away!!! Even some signed by the authors.  So thanks!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present