Sunday, June 14, 2015

To Find Me Tag


I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this tag, but it's one that I've been wanting to do.  So I say why the hell not. This one was created by Christy @ Novel Ink

The rules are:


  • Take a photo of books which match each criteria
  • Tag new people
  • Link your post back to Novel Ink



A Book with a Sunset ~ Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culberston

A Book with Water ~ One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake 

A Book with a Flower ~ Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott 

A Book with a Heart ~ The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith  

A Book title with Gone ~ Vampires Gone Wild by 







I would like to tag: Kim @Breath of Life, Parajunkee, and Vicky @Books Biscuits and Tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present