Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mini Blogiesta To Do List!




I'm super excited that there is a small bloggiesta this upcoming weekend. I have a few things that I really want to do and I always seem to get things done with bloggiesta.  Below is the list of things I'll be working on this upcoming weekend.  

  • Write and schedule at least 5 reviews. (5 of the 5 complete)
  • Schedule two weeks worth of posts.  (2 weeks worth of meme's and discussion posts)
  • Clean up the slider and add new reviews to it
  • Participate in the twitter chat
  • Comment on some of the Bloggiesta participants blogs (Commented on 11 so far)
  • Create a page and link all of my meme's and special posts  (Decided not to do this, going to leave my page the way it is. It's already linked.  Might make a discussion page though.)
  • Update my Review Page (Added the 5 last reviews to the list)
  • Post a Book Tag 
  • Straighten up Sidebar 
  • Backup blog 

There's a few other things I want to do, but going to stick to this list first.  I'm home this whole weekend so I should be able to get this list completed, hopefully.



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Archive

    This Blog is Protected..

    myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

    My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

    Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present