I'm super excited about this read-a-thon, I haven't done a read-a-thon in awhile and figured this would be a great one to do. If you would like to sign up or for more information about this read-a-thon, CLICK HERE.
Rules for the Fall Into Books Readathon:
- This challenge begins Sept 23 at 12:00 AM and ends Sept 29 at 11:59 PM.
- You may sign up anytime between now and during the readathon.
- Read as little or as many books as you want. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure readathon and meant to be fun.
- You do NOT need to be signed up for the Fall Into Books Reading Challenge to participate.
- You may read any genre for this readathon. I want as many people to participate as possible and I realize not as many will want to do only fall themed books.
- However, if you want to follow the rules of the Fall Into Books Reading Challenge: Ideally books should be fall/autumn themed but this will not be a rule. I found there wasn't very many books with this theme. Here is a list of books that will count for this challenge: include books with words to do with fall, autumn, leaves, going back to school, holidays including Labor Day, Halloween and Thanksgiving, or autumn weather. Books with things like colored leaves, hot chocolate, harvest, or a fall scene on the cover can count. I will even allow books with the word "fall" in the title. Books for this challenge MUST be specifically Halloween themed NOT general horror. I will be hosting a horror readathon in October.
- Use the hashtag #FallIntoBooksReadathon
- If you could be so kind, please place the Fall Into Books Readathon banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
- To sign up for the seasonal Fall Into Books Reading Challenge please go here.
I'm not sure which books I'll be reading for this challenge yet, but I will add my list here shortly. Seeing as the challenge starts next week, it will be real soon. I know I am going to shoot for five books! One of which I went ahead and listed below.
- Lost in Tennessee by Anita DeVito