Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bloggiesta! It's time to get to work.




It's the first day of Bloggiesta YAY!! I'm going to try to make a post every day about what I'm planning on doing that day and then mark it off after I complete that task.  I have a lot to get finished off my list so I'm hoping that will help me get everything finished.  


So today I'm going to work on: 


  • Comment on other Bloggiesta participants blogs. (Going to shot for 10 a day)
  • Schedule one weeks worth of posts.  
  • Add a Pinterest board for all the books I've read and reviewed this year.   CLICK HERE TO SEE
  • I also want to do something that isn't on my list and that's add a few reading challenges to my sidebar and blog. 
  • Complete one to two mini challenges.  (Clean up your email and How to Create a Back up email. )
  • Draft the 6 reviews I'm planning to write (all 6 are drafted/formated, just need to write the reviews)

So I guess I should get started, this is a hefty list for the first day.  



 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present