Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 2015 Bloggiesta Finish Line






I can't believe it's already over!  Why isn't there more time? Anyway, I did get a lot acomplished this time around.  Not everything I wanted to get done, but most of it.  Below is my list of accomplishments for this Bloggiesta.  Oh and I still have two more hours so I might get more done. *Snickers* 




To Do List
(This was my main to do list)

  • Write and schedule 6 reviews (I finished 4 reviews and scheduled them to post.  I have the other two started in my draft box. )
  • Add new Reading challenges to my sidebar and blog  
  • Update Goodreads reviews and to be read list 
  • Do 4 to 5 of the mini challenges 
  • Comment on other Bloggiesta participants blogs 
  • Participate in at least 1 twitter chat
  • Schedule 3 weeks worth of posts 
  • Update my spreadsheets (TBR, On my shelves, etc) (I started working on this but didn't finish. It's an ongoing task though.)
  • Update my year challenges   
  • Add a Pinterest board for all the books I've read this year. 
So yeah I didn't get it all done, but I came pretty close. I'm actually pretty proud of all that I'm accomplished this time.  There are a few more mini challenges that I want to do and a few more of the mini challenges that are from other bloggiesta's that I want to go back and do as well.  So those things I might work on this week.  

I hope everyone had a great time and got a lot done.  



 
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present