Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April To Be Read List



I can't believe it's already April, I swear I say this every month, but March went by really fast.  But anyway, let's get down to it and check out these fantastic looking books that I plan on reading this month.  

 Books on my List 
 
 
 
Bringing Home The Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brokenbrough
The Best Friend Battle by Lindsay Eyre
What Waits in the Woods by Kieran Scott 
Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A. Nielsen
 
I'm hoping there is time for all of these! We shall see.  I've been wanting to read a few of these for awhile so like I said I hope there is time.  
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present