Friday, March 25, 2016

Bloggiesta Day 5 Update



So it's day five of Bloggiesta and I feel like I didn't get enough done yesterday, I ended up doing a few things that I didn't know that I wanted to do for my blog.  I did get some things knocked off my list though, so today I'm going to work on the things that I didn't get done yesterday and add a few more items to my list as well. 

 Below is my to do list for today and hopefully I can accomplish each thing.  As I go along throughout the day, I will mark each one off as I finish the task.  Also if there's a task that I don't finish the day before, it will be the first thing I work on the next day.
 To learn more about Bloggiesta: CLICK HERE
 
 
 
Today's List:  
 
  • Post daily updates and cross items off as I go. 
  • Schedule 1 week worth of posts
  • Write 2 Reviews and schedule them
  • Schedule my upcoming Giveaway
  • Participate in today's Twitter Chat
 
My list isn't too bad today, hopefully I can get most of it accomplished by the end of the day.  I hope you all have a great day and Happy Bloggiesta!! 
 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present