As you might know Ali Talks is a post I really enjoy posting here on the blog. It's one where I can talk about many different topics varying from books, blogging, to every day stuff. Today I want to let you get to know me a bit more than you do. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if anyone knows anything about me other than I love books. I even posted something on Facebook a few weeks ago on my personal page and I asked what is something you know about me and everyone put that I love books. There is a lot more to me than just that. So that's what I plan to fix today.
20 Non Bookish Facts About Me
- I enjoy singing! I was in choir most of my school career.
- I collect Shirley Temple memorabilia.
- Gretta is the name of my full blooded German Shepard. She's spunky as can be!
- My favorite type of cake is German Chocolate
- I'm obsessed with my Bullet Journal and my fountain pen
- I enjoy watching several TV shows, but my favorite is The Walking Dead. I've also met the whole cast.
- My desk is full of stationary and small notebooks. I can never have enough cute notebooks!
- A Pen obsession...Who me? Okay, I admit it!
- My favorite color is purple, but my second favorite is green.
- I'm getting married in June and for one of my bachelorette parties we are going zip lining.
- My new obsession is owls. They are everywhere in my house. I'm being serious, like even my pen holder is an owl mug.
- One day I wish to be able to go to Italy.
- My first vehicle was a green Ford Ranger flair side and I loved it!
- My favorite cookie is soft batch chocolate chip.
- My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream.
- I have 10 pen pals!
- Yoga is in my morning routine.
- My favorite flower is a tulip, my second favorite is an orchid
- I play World of Warcraft. Yep, I'm a gamer!
- I really enjoy cooking and baking. They are both something that really relaxes me.
Hopefully after reading these twenty small facts about me, that you at least got to know me a bit better. I also hope you enjoyed this post today!