Top Ten Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's mainly a topic based top ten post where I'll be answering the question and showing off some books. So if you would like to know more about this meme, CLICK HERE.
So the most recent 5 Puppy Rated books here on Ali's Bookshelf are as follows...I think I'm going to count it down this week.
10. Broken Dreams by Kelly Elliott: Love this whole series and can't wait to read the next.
9. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons: Do I even tell you how much I love these books and the author.
8. Enclave by Ann Aguirre: This book was breath taking Amazing!!
7. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest- Fantastic series so far, I'm on book three and loving them all!
6. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward: Sexy Vampires, Do I need to say more...
5. A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest: LOVE this whole series. (Like I said above) Main characters are fantastic and the plot pulls you in. Easy read!
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West: Wish I hadn't waited so long to read, one of my favorites that I've read this year.
3. Come Back To Me by Mila Gray: Another one of my favorites from this year! This book had me laughing at one point and then crying so hard the next.
2. Lionheart by Richard Collingridge: The best children's book I've read in a long time. Has a great lesson to learn and a fantastic story.
And number 1 is...
1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: I can't stop telling people about this book and honestly this book is still with me even after a couple months.
So what are your most recent 5 star rated books?