Thursday, March 10, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #5



Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme that is hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.  Each week there is a question based off of Harry Potter that we have to answer.  I love these types of posts.  






This Weeks Question: 


 Would you want to be a Parseltongue? Why/why not?


This was easy for me to answer, NO I would not want to be a Parseltongue! I hate snakes and can't even stand to think about speaking to them.  Just thinking about this makes a shiver go down my spine.  Ew!

What about you, would you want to be a Parseltongue?  Let me know your thoughts on this question in the comments below.  I would love to know your take on things.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present