Saturday, March 19, 2016

Fit Readers Weekly Update








So I haven't been keeping track as much as I had planned, but I'm back at it and finally feeling better.  I started tracking my steps again this week.  I'm not back up to what I was doing daily, but working toward that goal once again. Below is my step total's for this week. 



Total Steps this Week: 34,338

Sunday: 4170
Monday: 3013
Tuesday: 2466
Wednesday: 6637
Thursday: 6439
Friday: 5663
Saturday: 6000 (so far) 

Total Miles Walked:  18 Miles total!


So far it wasn't a bad week, there were a few days that I was still sick, had a terrible sinus infection.  Other than that I don't think I did too bad.  Anyway, next week I'm back to shooting for 6000 steps a day.  Hopefully I start feeling a lot better and can do just that.  Hope you all have a great weekend and as always...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present