Sunday, July 29, 2012

#BlogFlash2012

#BlogFlash2012: 30 Days, 30 Prompts, 30 Posts

#BlogFlash2012 is 30 days with 30 prompts!!!
 
I am so excited about this, I have signed up to do #BlogFlash2012.  Each day of August I will be doing a post about a picture prompt and I really hope you all will enjoy these posts.  If you would like to see the prompts you can click on the link above to see all of them. 


The Challenge!!!

  • Write a 50-100 word post for each day's prompt here (Ali's Bookshelf)  during August.
  • Your post can be factual or fictional, prose or poetry, anecdotal or otherwise!
  • Try and visit 5 blogs a day if you can and see how other people used the prompts!

Like I said I'm very very excited about this and please keep your fingers crossed that I can post every single day!!! That is my challenge to myself.  I hope you enjoy and as always...

Happy Reading!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present