Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon: Update



Alright so this is the last day of the Read-A-Thon, srsly sad and wish it was all week long.  But anyway, I have got a lot read but still haven't reached my goal.  Life got in my way but its okay all that matters is I got some reading done that I wanted too.  I also did one of the challenges as well, and might do a few more today!!!

So here is what I've gotten read so far: 

Finished: 

Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy, I loved this book and can't wait for the next one in this series.  The characters are amazing and my review will be posted very soon for it. 

In the Middle: 

Catching Fire: I am almost finished with this one and I know it wasn't on my list but I'm adding it lol.  I love this book but some parts have made me so mad, but not at the book but the characters themselves. 

Cinder: I am not so sure about this book.  I'm not half way through it yet, but I hope it gets better.  I've heard so many good things about it, so I'm hoping in the end I like it too. 

Wentworth Hall: I LOVE This book so far! The characters are great and the writing is spectacular!!!

I'm going to try hard to get another book finished today! Hopefully Catching Fire!!! *crosses fingers*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present